- Milk,Cream, Butter Milk Condensed Milk
- Water Treatment Plants
- Colour & dyes and Pigments / Pains
- Natural Cellulose Fiber / Synthetic Fiber System
- R O Water, DM Water, Pure Water. Water for Injection (WFI)
- Pharmaceutical Formulations, Syrup etc.
- Fruit Juice, Beer, Wine, Sugar Syrup
- Vitamin Solutions, Sugar & Confectionery.
- Descaling Applications, Paper & Cement Industries
- Detergent, Soaps, Paste & Shampoo
- Textile Sizing, Dyeing & Finishing Systems
- Alkaline Solution / Alcoholic Drinks.
- Acids, Fine Chemicals
- Bottling Plants, Soft Drinks & Distillery
- Food Processing/ Liquid Food Stuffs
- Hot & Cold Water Pumping.
- As all Pumps are made from rolled stainless steel, mechanical properties are far superior then cast material.
- Designed for CIP (clean in place) or manual cleaning
- pumps are highly efficient and requires less NPSH to function without cavitation
- pump can handle liquids having viscosities up to 1500 centipoise
- The pumps can work under a vacum of 720 mm of Hg, suitable for vacuum evaporators.
- Dynamically combinations of seal faces as per customer's requirement (Single seal / double seal, seal external cooling)
- Suitable for standaed motor or flange type pr foot cam flange type motor or engine
- Monobloc or bare pumps or with trolley
- Also with flame proof motors
- Various types of connection like-triclove joints SMS, flanges or threaded nipple/coupling
- pumps with adjustable legs, available on request
- pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface, so less friction losses, and less crevice corrosion.
- Super finish surface also ensure no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is basic requirement of sterlie / hygienic application
- Pumps are available with open/semiopen impellers.
- The best elastomers are used in the pumps to provide optimum resistance for high temperatures and chemicals.
- minimum working / rotating parts
- safe and quite operation levels.
- Gentle product handling with lower maintenance and downline cost.